Never mind the tears they bring on–onions are an ace ally in your fight against disease. A prized member of the lily family, onions lavish you with health benefits while adding oodles of taste to your food. Not to mention you can buy a bundle from the grocery store for mere pennies.
Here’s a quick glimpse at their incredible health benefits:
1) The phytochemicals in onions along with their vitamin C help improve immunity.
2) Onions contain chromium, which assists in regulating blood sugar.
3) For centuries, onions have been used to reduce inflammation and heal infections.
4) Do you enjoy sliced onions with your food? If yes, rejoice! Raw onion lowers the production of bad cholesterol (LDL), thus keeping your heart healthy.
5) A powerful compound called quercetin in onions is known to play a significant role in preventing cancer.
6) Got stung by a honeybee? Apply onion juice on the area for immediate relief from the pain and burning sensation.
7) Onions scavenge free radicals, thereby reducing your risk of developing gastric ulcers.
|Why choose us|
|Nuterald Social responsibility|
|Akbari Pistachio (Super Long Pistachios)|
|Ahmad Aghai Pistachio ( Long Pistachios)|
|Fandoghi Pistachio ( Round Pistachios)|
|Kale Ghouchi Pistachio( Jumbo Pistachios)|